Cold Blooded Killahs Clan
[DENIED]RayZ's Application For [CbK] EcZYGIz

Welcome Guest, seems you are not logged in, Please login by clicking on Login button, or register to get the access to CbK forum by clicking on Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[DENIED]RayZ's Application For [CbK] EcZYGIz

Welcome Guest, seems you are not logged in, Please login by clicking on Login button, or register to get the access to CbK forum by clicking on Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED]RayZ's Application For [CbK]

2 posters

Go down

[DENIED]RayZ's Application For [CbK] Empty [DENIED]RayZ's Application For [CbK]

Post by RayZ Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:07 pm

- Your in-game name: RayZ
- Your age:16
- Your Country:India
- Rate yourself in English (-/10):9
- Rate your whole skills in playing SAMP (-/10):9.5
- Since when and you are playing in MG(Y/M):2012
- Since when and you have started playing SAMP (Y/M):Since I was 9 year Old [ 7 years Ago ]
- Your behavior on other players: My behaviour is good towards other player, I love most of this clan members like Overdose, Edina and many more Sticking tongue out I just want to join this clan because it seems that people here have fun and its a Good and growing clan :p I was banned in 2012 for my silly mistakes but now when I came back to server in 2015, I stopped all my hackings and left using hacks. thanks for reading.
RayZ
RayZ
User
User

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]RayZ's Application For [CbK] Empty Re: [DENIED]RayZ's Application For [CbK]

Post by Yǿusef Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:54 pm

PENDING

We'll start voting on your application, This may take up to 24h, so be patient.
Yǿusef
Yǿusef
Retired Member

IG-Name : [CbK]Yousef

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]RayZ's Application For [CbK] Empty Re: [DENIED]RayZ's Application For [CbK]

Post by Yǿusef Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:34 am

Hello, Your application has been denied, Sorry!
Reason: One of our requirements says you must have a clean record (No previous bans) and you was banned before, plus most votes were -1, You can re-apply in future (Some months later).
Yǿusef
Yǿusef
Retired Member

IG-Name : [CbK]Yousef

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down